Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Thing #19

Searching through the Web 2.o Awards list was a great find! The possibilities are endless. There were so many great tools to use that I found myself navigating through many more than I probably should have. I truly think I could have done this all day! Some of the many great finds were as follows-Craiglist,Mango Languages, Urban spoon,bookmarking,mapping applications,live maps,google earth, delicious, and the list goes on and on! The nice thing about this site is everything is categorized and organized so you can easily find the tool that you are searching for.

Their were many sites that would work well in schools and libraries and would be helpful in various content areas such as Google earth, Delicious,Mango languages, Mapping applications, collaborative writing,twitter,etc.

One of the many sites that I really enjoyed was I'm cooked. This is a great place to get online and create your own cooking video. I thought his would be a neat idea to do with my kiddos who love to cook. You also get great ideas for cooking great meals! I also enjoyed Urban Spoon which is a great search for restaurants and provides reviews from critics and food bloggers. Picnik was another great tool for making your photos fabulous with easy to use powerful editing tools. I can't wait to try this tool on my photos from my trip to Costa Rica!

No comments:

Post a Comment