Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thing #21



Using photostory was fairly simple. I was excited to be able to showcase some of my pictures from my Mission in Costa Rica. The only disappointment was not being able to use the song I wanted to play in the background. I am big on music and the music really helps tell the story. I look forward to continuing to use photostory both professionally and personally. I am hoping to continue trying to upload the song I wanted to my story soon. Stay tune!




Yea! Success at last got the new song uploaded. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I do like the music on the second version! I've been working with the music portion of my photostory all morning - frustrating, but a great relief when it's finally in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! Photostory is something that I defintely want to learn how to use next school year and it looks fairly easy. Maybe you can help me! It would be great to use for field trips the kids go on. Very neat!

    By the way, it looks like you had a wonderful time on your mission trip in Costa Rica. It's so interesting to see how schools are so different. I would love to go on a mission trip some day. And I love the song that you chose to use with the video.

    ReplyDelete