Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Thing #14

While exploring Technorati I learned alot. I first typed in the keyword School learning library 2.0 in the following search engine , blog post,tag,and blog directory but I came up with nothing. After watching the video I was able to understand the purpose of Technorati-basically it is an internet search engine which helps you search for blogs.After much time reading I learned that Schater the founder of delicious wants users to do the tagging not publishers of content such as bloggers,who put tags on their own work in hopes that it will draw readers and advertisers. I agree that tagging is benefecial as it allows to you to organize by specific interest and content. After searching The top 100 in Technorati I found Gizmodo which is great for finding information on electronics. There I was able to view a video of someone who had just purchased the new Iphone 4 and got great information straight from the horses mouth! The guy on the video was very entertaining. It is my prediction that he will probably make a commercial for the new Iphone. Technorati is great tool to explore!

No comments:

Post a Comment