Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Thing #13

Delicious really is a resourceful way for organizing all of your favorite sites. It simply makes it easier to locate and share with anyone including your students. After watching the video I realized that yes saving the sites to your favorites is the old way of doing it. Many times I have come across a website and wanted to share it with a colleague and found myself pasting the link into an email so I could pass it on. Boy, is this more time consuming. Now with Delicious I can network and share and also reap the rewards of other people's great finds in the great wide world of the Internet. Fortunately, for me we have an awesome librarian who uses delicious and has taught us the great benefits of using it. We have a common way of ordering our lunch through delicious at our school. This is great idea for any other campus who has someone who is willing to deliver lunch to a school. Delicious can help simplify and organize the ordering process. My new tech goal is update my favorite file to my delicious account. Now I was actually able to share my new delicious account with ladybug! How exciting! Cheers to more great learning on this great adventure in cyber space!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the compliment! Please save any wonderful sites you find to the Housman Delicious site too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally figured out how to put the link to Del.icio.us in my blog. If you click centeractivity, it should take you to the PreK site that I wrote about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guusje, this was a well deserved compliment. I will certainly save my any great sites to Housman Delicious.

    ReplyDelete