Friday, June 18, 2010

Thing #3-Creating a blog and Avatar

Wow! What a fun learning experience! I am actually enjoying my new journey adventure in creating a blog. My first post on my blog really had me in deep thought. Trying to come up with a blog name had my wheels turning. I decided on Sunshine because it's summer and I so love the sun! Never thought creating a blog and avatar would be this much fun. Only had a few problems while uploading the avatar to my blog. The captain is right you truly need to read everything before working on the task at hand. Luckily for me I am working with my colleague so together we are problem solving. Like the say two heads are better than one! While working on this task I discovered that I was not listed as a player on library 2 play site and learned that after this blog post is completed I can register my blog site. It will be official- I will be a blogger. This is exciting to someone who finds technology challenging. I am looking forward to all that I will continue to learn! Glad I am taking the challenge to grow professionally in the area of technology.

2 comments:

  1. Wow.... Nice avatar !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing great! And you are brave to dress your Avatar in a bikni! Teach your daughter how to make one - she'd love dressing it up.

    ReplyDelete