Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Thing #9

Wow adding more search feed to my RSS reader was both interesting and time consuming. I found myself continually navigating through the various feeds as I had never explored this before. While this is a great tool I did find myself wondering if I would truly use it. After navigating through both the Edublog and Atomic Learning I realized that I definitely could benefit from this new piece of technology. I also like Technorati which is a popular blog finding tool that lets you search for blogs. The layout is user friendly and easy to navigate through. As for the most confusing I found the Syndic8 to be the winner of that category. The entire layout seemed overwhelming and not eye appealing. The most useful feeds I found were always related to education, health, or entertainment. Here is one I found not so useful http://www.librarian.net/.

No comments:

Post a Comment