Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Thing #6


Here we go round two. Yesterday I worked on my blog and later that evening decided to share it with my friends only to learn that all of my work for thing #6 had not actually posted! While working on thing #6 I noticed and error but then continued working as normal and viewed my blog posted with a witness who actually viewed my work! Not sure what happened so here I go......one more time. Technology isn't it great!

In my search through Flickr mashups I found many that intrigued me. The magazine cover is one that I certainly could find beneficial for using at the beginning of the school year. I could use this during open house as my little kiddos love to see their cute little faces posted anywhere in the classroom. This would also work for the star of the week. The slide show was another mashup that interest me as I would like to create a slide show of my trip to Costa Rica. I decided to take the challenge and create a trading card. I had water on the brain as I know I will be drinking lots of this on my mission to Costa Rica!

1 comment:

  1. Trading cards are wonderful - they suit (oh bad pun!) everything taught in school and the results are oh so impressive. Kids love em'!

    ReplyDelete